Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Join our Team!
Are you seeking a work environment where you can be empowered? Do you like the idea of working for a company where people matter most? Peak Campus Management is committed to attracting and retaining the best in the industry and creating an employer-of-choice environment. From our world-class training and leadership & marketing conferences, to our growth opportunities and promotion-from-within culture, Peak is the place to be!
A little about us …
Peak Campus gets student housing. We currently manage over 20,000 apartment beds in 40 college markets around the nation. We buy, build and manage apartment communities that college kids crave. Students want to live with us, parents trust us, and our partners enjoy the rewards of Peak performance.
Market and lease apartments in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. Responsible for providing resident services in a professional and courteous manner.
Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Simply Service Standards
- Adhere to Peak Policies and Procedures
- Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units and common areas
- Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
- Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
- Assist with market surveys as needed
- Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
- Assist with planning, promoting, hosting and clean-up of resident events
- Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Property Manager
- Assist residents with the move-out process
- Assist in the performance of turn process
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical
- Computer literacy required