- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university (in good standing)
- Majors preferred are Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, Risk Management
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- Be resourceful, productive, efficient and assertive
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer)
- The person in this position frequently communicates with students who have inquiries about their rent or leasing agreement. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.