The Conduct Assistant is responsible for:
- Serving as the second point of contact for residents regarding conduct concerns.
- Creating spreadsheets and forms as needed.
- Scheduling appointments for professional staff members as needed.
- Fielding concerns from students, parents, and member schools as needed and appropriate.
- Maintaining electronic student files.
- Assisting in collaborative work with Member Schools and other staff members to address student needs, concerns, attitudes, and interests.
- Demonstrating professional and mature decision-making.
- Demonstrating a commitment to student development and professional standards consistent with the mission of the University Center.
- Communicating concerns or needs for the physical improvements of the building as needed to supervisor.
- Assisting in the coordination of the conduct process by entering data into spreadsheets and creating conduct letters.
- Creating advertisements/promotions, notices, monthly calendars and other signage
- Assisting in the planning and participating of various University Center-wide events and activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
As with all positions, it is important to note that other duties may be assigned by a supervisor in order to meet program needs and emergency situations.