Desired Skills / Education/Experience / Technical Requirements:
- Student housing experience required, preferably on-site background
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency with MS Excel, OneSite, Entrada or other property management software preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Occasional travel required 25%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer)
- The person in this position frequently communicates with students who have inquiries about their rent or leasing agreement. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.