Education/Experience and Technical Requirements:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Effectively communicate with others
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean and well-organized workspace
- Ability to operate multiple computer programs and office equipment
- Preferably a Hospitality Major
- Conference Hosts should be available to work 10-20 hours per week including weekends
- Due to unforeseen conference business demands, hosts may be asked to work on short notice
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to accurately operate multiple computer programs and office equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.